Once you have your products entered into your Products Dashboard, with the content loaded or accessed externally, you can then group them into Collections if you want. The main reason to do this would be so that your customers have only one login regardless of how many products they have purchased from you.
This may be for:
- multi product course
- free module + paid modules
- basic modules + advanced modules
- the products in a sales funnel, - such as front end, order bump, upsells, downsells, etc
- a series of images or videos
If you group your products into Collections your members can see and access those they have purchased and see those they have not - in this case a BUY NOW button will replace the ACCESS button
For each product included in a Collection you will be creating a payment integration. This cannot be the same as that for the Product itself so you have 2 options
- Do not integrate with a payment processor at product level.
- Clone the sales page, add a distinct product to your payment processor, add new BUY NOW buttons to the cloned sales page - and integrate this "new" payment processor to the Collection. The contents are the same but how the member is registered within your ProductDyno account is different.
To Create a Collection, select Collections from the Left Hand Menu
Here you can choose to
- Create a new Collection
- Edit an existing Collection
- Manage a Collection
Create a Collection
Give your Collection a name:
Add Product to a Collection
Once you click Create, you will be encouraged to add products to your collection:
Click on Add Product To Collection and choose one to be added:
Here you can:
- Select the product you want to add to the collection from a drop-down list of the products you have already included in your ProductDyno account
- Specify the URL of the sales page for the product
- If this product is to be delivered with any purchased product in the Collection, slide the BONUS button - not Sales Page URL will be needed
When you click ADD you will see the product listed in the Collection Products List
This displays all the products that are in the collection and lets you manage them
Repeat this step for all the products you have in your Product Dashboard that you want to add to the Collection
Once you have completed the Add Product Step, you can
CLICK HERE for next step in the Quick Start Guide - Integrate Payment Gateway(s)
This means that when someone buys any of the products in the Collection, he will be given login details to this collection. When you do this for all the products in the collection, the user will get one login to access all the products - he will see an "ACCESS" button for all the products he has paid for or that are free access or bonuses. He will see a "BUY NOW" button for any products that you have set as "Paid Access" and that he has not purchased.
Go to Manage Product for this product. Note: any changes made are to the Product itself and will take affect across all Collections in which the product is included
Delete the product from the collection. Note: this does not delete the product from your ProductDyno account - it will still appear in your Products Dashboard
When you added your collection, you only gave it a name and it will appear on the Manage Collection Dashboard with the default settings:
You have the option of choosing your own image and description. Just click on the pencil icon on the Manage Collection for this product. You can add a description, an image and make sure it is your affiliate link shown on your pages.
When you click Update, your product will look much nicer!
Just as you can change the visual options of a product to match your branding, so you can with a Collection
More details can be found here: Customize ProductDyno Delivery Platform