FlipGuardian Lead Capture Campaign
Collect Leads - The viewer must submit subscriber details before reading any/ the whole of the document.
You can see a demo HERE
Campaign Type Settings
Select the Collect Leads Gate option. Now specify the action to be taken once ungated (Show PDF or Simple Redirect) and the services the subscriber details will be added to. Finally compose your welcome email to your new subscriber
Ungate Redirect Mode Field: This specifies what happens when the viewer successfully enters their subscriber details. You can choose the mode from 3 options :
- Show Full PDF - this is the default. The viewer is shown the complete, ungated PDF once they enter their name and email address
- Simple Redirect - redirects the viewer to the chosen URL without delivering the PDF - be sure to deliver the PDF as promised!
You then have the option of choosing whether the redirect will be opened as a Main page (the default) or in an iFrame.
- Advanced Redirect - for "techies" only! redirects the viewer to the chosen URL with a URL modifier (For details check the Related Articles below)
For the large majority of members the Simple Redirect will be sufficient.
- Autoresponder - be sure you have already visited "Integrations" to set this up. If your autoresponder service allows tags, a field will pop up to let you access/enter them
Additional Services: Optionally also add subscribers to one, some or all of
- an autoresponder service
- a webinar
- a ProductDyno membership
- anywhere else that can be done with Zapier.
- Welcome email to your subscriber. You can set to your desired values, including editing the simple text in the email itself, using the shown shortcodes.
Gate Styling Settings
- Placeholder text for First Name, Last Name and Email. Note: there are no options to collect anything different to these 3 fields (check "Related Articles")
- Button text and select the Button Color from the choices shown in the dropdown list