How to Test your Custom Form Code
Before using your custom html form code in PostGopher, you can it test first by following the following steps:
1. Create a text document and name it e.g. artest.html. Make sure the extension is HTML.
2. Paste in the form code and save.
3. Double click this file in Explorer and it should open in a web browser.
4. Enter the info such as email address and name and see if there's an error. If there is, please contact your autoresponder server with the error message and ask them how to resolve it
5. If no error is reported, then the details will have been sent to the autoresponder.