Perkzilla Early Access Wizard
From your desktop Click "New Campaign"
Then choose campaign type Early Access
In this article:
- Name Your Campaign
- Identify your domain, etc
- Spot In Line/Number behind
- What subscriber info to capture
- How you are going to deploy your contest
If you want to leave the wizard at any time and return to your dashboard, just click on the Perkzilla Logo at the top of your screen
- Nickname for the Campaign - this shows up in your dashboard and on every window so you are sure which campaign you are working with
- Where are you hosting your Campaign? Give the name you want your customers to see as "your" name and the website where the campaign will be run. If you are displaying your campaign on, say, a sidebar across your site, you may want all referrals to be directed to one specific page instead of back to the page they are currently on. In this case, choose YES for "Do you want a dedicated landing page?"
Note: be sure to choose the correct option for http and https
- What Information do you Want Users to See? The wizard wants to know how much information you want to disclose to the users in the emails and on the screen. You can choose between nothing (not really an option!), just Number of others behind (again, not really sensible) , just Spot in line or both Spot in line and Number of Others Behind. The last 2 options are the most used ones.
What Information should be captured? Here is where you build your opt-in form. As you make your choices in the Feature Tool Box, they will be reflected in the form preview on the right of the screen.
Click the little down arrow to choose Email only, First name + email or First name + Last Name + email. Turn on or off the Placeholders, Labels, Consent Checkbox and Consent description - you will define the consent description you want displayed at a later step, for now, just choose whether you want it or not.
You can change the content of the fields too. Just edit the text shown in the preview. For example change the text of the button from "Get Started" to "Let me in NOW!" - be sure to click the green tick to confirm your changes. (The color of the button can be changed - in a later step.)
This information is used to build the web form that will be presented to your viewers to enable them to sign up.
How Are You Going to Deploy Your Campaign? Your choice will dictate the code that PerkZilla generates for you to add to your web page
* Sign Up Form - With this option, a simple sign up form will be displayed on your page that visitors can complete to join your campaign. This will be a page you host.
Widget - With this option, a full "widget" displaying the prizes as well as the opt-in form will be displayed on a the page you add the code to. You will be hosting the page
* Landing Page - PerkZilla will host the landing page with your widget for you.
*At this moment in time, these options are not available - sorry!
This is the end of the Wizard.
Your campaign is all set up now! You will be redirected to the Action Builder - to define the actions that the referrals need to do to win points. Then you will visit the Live Editor to make the finishing touches. We cover the Action Builder and Live Editor in other articles - check the Related Articles
You can edit any of the settings you gave the Wizard by going to Dashboard
To edit form settings, welcome screen messages and welcome emails click EDIT.
To edit any of the actions - click on Action Builder. For more information on the Action Builder see the Related Articles below
To change any of the prizes or qualifications - click on Perks and Triggers. For more information on Perks and Triggers see the Related Articles below