Using ProductDyno with Zapier
ProductDyno can be integrated to send data TO Zapier using the “Zapier Webhook”. You can find out more here:
- Create a webhook inside your Zapier account
- Copy the webhook URL from #1
- Go to ProductDyno and to any Product/Collection
- Click on “Integrations”
- Select “Webhooks” tab
- Click on “Add Webhook” and enter the Zapier Webhook URL into the input
- Click on the “Send Test Data” and then hit “Save” button
- Now go back to Zapier and integrate that Webhook to any of the 1500+ applications inside Zapier.
If you want to send data FROM Zapier back to ProductDyno you will probably need to use the ProductDyno API which is explained in the article ProductDyno Developer Help (see Related Articles).