Perkzilla Automation Center
In the Automation Center dashboard, be sure to select the campaign you want to deal with (1) and you will see all the triggers created for you by the wizard using the information you provided at the time you were creating the campaign
2) The Type of triggers - we'll cover the others later
3) Remember - this is the name and number of the prizes you nominated
4) Automatically generated email subject line
5) The date the trigger is to go out - if it is a "Winner" trigger - this is the end of the contest/giveaway.
6) To delete a trigger - click on the trashcan icon
7) To change a trigger or duplicate it, click on the 3 dots and choose
So you can change anything you provided to the wizard - name, total winners, trigger type (how to choose the "winners") and campaign end time and date. You also have full WYSIWYG editor to change the email that will be sent to the customer at the date specified.
You can add more triggers in the Automation Center. Choose the type of trigger you want: Rewards, Notify, Inactivity, Motivate, Winner. The default template will help you decide which carries the right connotation for what you want to send.
Be sure you are working with the right campaign then select the type of activity you want to add. Each will create a new trigger - just complete the control fields and, if you wish, edit the default template email using the WYSIWYG editor. In this example the screenshot shows an "Inactivity" trigger. Note the "control" fields are slightly different to those for the "winner" trigger above
Note: we do recommend NOT changing the Automation Type once you are in the edit mode since it doesn't change the default email and you may end up not saying what you wanted.